Sunday, November 14, 2010

What I did this weekend

I edited my blog. It took a lot of fiddling but finally I figured out how to create a better header, add tabs, make my links stand out and re-align my web page.


The images I used for my header are all taken from the fabulous website, We Heart It. When I get around to taking some photographs of my own I might recreate the header.

I've added a home tab, about tab and a contact tab. Each one is fairly self explanatory. The twenty things tab is just a list of twenty things that make me, well, me.

It took a long time but I did it all by myself and I'm proud of it. It's not the fanciest look in the world but it's simple and pretty which is all I wanted.

Tonight I'm going to curl up on the couch with some tea and an episode of madmen followed by a skype date with my best friend. It's the perfect weather for it I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment