Sunday, December 5, 2010

Week in Review

This week my baby sister turned eleven years old. I cannot believe that it has been eleven years since the night I woke up to find my dad holding the ever beautiful Dee. We went shopping together on Saturday and it was wonderful to spend time together. We don't connect on an intellectual level at the moment but time together is still worthwhile. 
I planned for my best friend's trip to Australia this week. Today marks twenty fours days until she arrives and I don't think it's possible to be more excited. 

Otherwise, work consumed me this week but that's nothing out of the ordinary. Christmas parties and school formals are in the works and conference delegates are more difficult than usual. I think it's just that time of year. Everyone is irritable, tired and ready for a holiday. I know I am. I have one week left at my current placement until I move onto my next one. My plan is to make this last week count.

No comments:

Post a Comment